These adorable little Easter Baskets will use up all your miscelaneous pantry supplies and fun for the children!
- 3 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows or/1 package 10 oz. marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 5-6 cups dry cereal popcorn, puffed grains such as quinoa or dry chow mein noodles or/ mix and match
- Substitutions: nuts seeds, chopped dried fruit, candies, chopped chocolate, chopped graham wafers, oats, granola or coconut for 1-2 cups of cereal.
Grease muffin tins or small bowls/ramekins with melted butter or cooking spray.
In a large pot over low heat melt butter. Stir in marshmallows, coating in butter until melted. Add vanilla and stir to mix. Remove from heat.
Add cereal and any other remaining ingredients and stir until well coated.
Using buttered spatula or spoon evenly press mixture into muffin tins or bowls to create nests or small baskets. Cool and the fill with Easter treats!