Moscow Mule mugs are not just for mules! The metal used in the mugs keeps your drinks colder AND warmer for longer, so use them for a variety of beverage delights.
Perfect for any seasonal drink you desire, plus they also are picture-perfect in your hand while you stand in front of a warm campfire or cozy fireplace. When looking to purchase Moscow Mule mugs, be sure that they are lined with stainless steel to prevent the copper from reacting to acidic liquids that can leach into your beverage and that they are made with 100% high-grade food-safe copper. Big thanks to Jessica at www.moscowmuled.com for introducing me to their wonderfully handcrafted Moscow Mule mugs.
Cherry Smash Moscow Mule
- 1 lime juice & zest
- ½ cup pitted cherries (about 12)
- crushed ice
- 2 oz favorite gin, vodka or tequila
- 1 bottle or can ginger beer
- mint, lime, and/or cherries on their stems
- Place zest and juice of half a lime into each mug.
- Divide pitted cherries into each mug and muddle or smash them around, releasing the cherry juice. The end of a wooden spoon is good for this if you do not have a muddler.
- Fill each mug with crushed ice.
- Pour over desired liquor and top off with ginger beer, garnish.