Looking for a keto fudge recipe with no sugar added that uses up your favorite protein powder? Here it is – try my protein packed coconut fudge today!
Protein Packed Coconut Fudge
- 1 cup nut or seed butter of choice unsalted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 oz sugar free dark chocolate (Lily's brand is good)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 1/2-2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp large flake unsweetened coconut
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Line a square 8 x 8 baking pan with 2 strips of parchment covering all side for easy removal.
- Ina heavy-bottomed saucepot, over medium heat, melt nut/seed butter with coconut oil, chocolate, and salt.
- Once melted, stir in protein powder and shredded coconut. Transfer to the lined baking pan and spread with the back of a spoon to level and then sprinkle with additional coconut and cacao nibs. Let the fudge set in fridge until firm, about 2-3 hours.
- Lift fudge out of the pan, using parchment, and cut into bars or squares. Best kept cold. Freezer friendly.